Using agile learning platforms to infuse circular economy knowledge with entrepreneurial spirit
PROGRAM / ACTION
Erasmus+ KA220-VET – Cooperation partnerships in vocational education and training
MAIN TARGET GROUPS
• VET professionals
The objectives of CIRCULO are to support VET providers to provide high-quality online education to underpin a bright and sustainable future for learners and the environment by presenting a bespoke range of resources that develop circular knowledge infused with entrepreneurial spirit. The CIRCULO project aims to develop and introduce a hybrid learning approach that build the entrepreneurial, digital and green skills of VET educators and learners in Spain, Ireland, Germany, Portugal, Cyprus, France and Croatia. In addition, the CIRCULO project will develop and test a new VET pedagogical approach placing digitisation at the heart of VET professionals’ roles. The objectives of the CIRCULO are to:
1.) develop a suite of learning resources in the form of Training Maps and Toolkits that allow VET students to acquire the skills needed for the green and circular economy.
2.) foster the entrepreneurial mindset of young people through a series of interactive learning resources bench-marked against the Ideas & Opportunities of the EntreComp Framework.
3.) create a new CPD TTT course for VET teacher/trainers that strengthens their skills in order to digitize learning offers and methods whilst providing appropriate guidance and coaching measures.
4.) establish an online facilitated network across Europe amongst VET stakeholders to share good practice, building professional relationships and co-create solutions to current labour market realities.
MAIN RESULTS / OUTPUTS
1. CIRCULO Train-the-Trainer Programme for VET professionals
2. CIRCULO Training Map for building an understanding of the principles for a circular economy
3. CIRCULO Toolkit for building an entrepreneurial spirit
4. CIRCULO eLearning Platform and eNetwork.
1. Gestión Estratégica e Innovación SL – Spain
2. Mindshift Talent Advisory lda – Portugal
3. Spectrum Research – Ireland
4. Hauptstadtallee 239 V V UG (Skills Elevation FHB) Centre CLG – Germany
5. INNOVADE LI LTD – Cyprus
6. The Square Dot Team – Belgium
7. COMITE DE BASSIN D’EMPLOI DU SUD LUBERON – France
8. Callidus ustanova za obrazovanje odraslih- Croatia