The innovative Vocational Education and Training Curriculum for the Public Procurement of Innovation Manager
PROGRAM / ACTION
Erasmus Plus – Cooperation partnership in the field of Vocational Education and Training
MAIN TARGET GROUPS
• Graduates in management economics and engineering
• Small and medium-sized enterprises
• Consultancy firms
• Employers’ associations
• Experts and researchers of PPI sector
• Public administrations
The public procurement sector is characterized by a lack of innovative policies and procedures or of interaction between public authorities and enterprises. Annually, an amount of 14% of European GDP is spent on public procurement in EU; with greater use of Public Procurement for Innovation (PPI), it would be possible to boost growth and investment in research and development, creating jobs in the territories.The PPI has a crucial role as a strategic tool to facilitate the transition to a more innovative, environmentally friendly and socially inclusive economy while seeking the development and innovation of territories.
The PPI GO project aims to create a professional profile specialized in Public Procurement for Innovation: PPI Manager.
This position would have the capacity to support public authorities in the implementation of Public Procurement for Innovation. On the other hand, it would support small and medium-sized enterprises and innovative start-ups to participate in PPI and to properly exploit their full potential.
MAIN RESULTS / OUTPUTS
1. Training course for PPI Managers
2. PPI Manager Digital Tool-Kit
3. PPI Massive Open Online Course (MOOC)
1. LUM University (Lead Partner) – Italy
2. EXEO LAB – Italy
3. GIP Formation et Insertion Professionnelle de L’ Academie de Nice – France
4. Institute of Entrepreneurship Development (IED) – Greece
5. Municipality of Lousada – Portugal
6. Fondation EFCoCert – Switzerland