The innovative framework for the European small businesses to perform recruiting, get ready to market and express their full potential
PROGRAM / ACTION
Erasmus Plus – Cooperation partnership in the field of Vocational Education and Training
MAIN TARGET GROUPS
• European small businesses, qualified as SMEs
• VET Providers
• Consulting firms and business support organizations (inside and outside of the consortium).
Many companies have been challenged during the pandemic to attract and retain talent. Not surprisingly, smaller companies have had the most difficulty. They simply don’t have the resources, know-how and capacity that larger organisations have.
RE-CREW intends to support the sustainable growth of EU small businesses, making them informed, prepared, aware, and equipped with innovative tools and skills to effectively perform recruiting and hiring. In other words: finally ready-to-labour market.
Starting from the investigation of the current state of EU small businesses, with a focus on their ability to execute recruiting/hiring in the pandemic era and future trends, RE-CREW will deliver an innovative training curriculum for EU small businesses to effectively carry out recruitment and hiring; a performing digital tool to check the actual recruiting/hiring the capacity of small businesses; the Open Guide for VET Trainers to facilitate the re-use of the RE-CREW training curriculum and tool.
MAIN RESULTS / OUTPUTS
1. Transnational Research Report about Recruiting in Small Businesses
2. Training curriculum
3. Digital tool kit
4. Open guide for VET Provider
1. We are Entrepreneurs (Lead Partner) – Denmark
2. EXEO LAB – Italy
3. Gestión Estratégica e Innovación SL (GENNOIVA) – Spain
4. Prios Kompetanse AS- Norway
5. P-consulting – Greece
6. International School for Social and Business Studies – Slovenia